Basic Rules – We will accept nominations based on the following criteria:
- Nominees may be of any age – except for the age-specific category of 21 and under – who have successfully provided inspiration, guidance and/or motivation to others.
- Nominees must reside in the Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsboro Area.
- The Women’s Leadership Committee will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Self-nominations will NOT be accepted.
- Previous winners are not eligible within 10 years.
- Those nominating must be affiliated and in good standing with the Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce. Nominees may come from outside the organization.
Nominations must be from the following categories:
- Business – nominees are those who have inspired, mentored and/or motivated you in your business or career. They may be employers, bosses or colleagues.
- Community – nominees are those who have inspired you by giving of their time, talent and resources, not necessarily monetary, to charitable organizations, groups or the community at large.
- Public Service – this category is for those who work for law enforcement, fire departments and/or EMT like services in our area. The nominee will be someone who devotes his or her time to making our community a better place to live and work.
- Inspiring Youth - This nominee will be one who shows special devotion to molding the youth of our community. They may be educators, counselors, group leaders, faith based youth directors, etc.
- An Inspiring Youth – age 21 and under – These nominees will be special youths who are making a difference in the community. Volunteering, sports, school activities, tutoring others or working to better their school and community.
The Women’s Leadership Inspire Award Committee will choose one winner per category. All nominees will be recognized in a program available at the event.